Mies van der Rohe for Knoll International 241 LS Original Knoll International MR Lounge Lounger, designed by the designer Ludwig Mies van der Rohe more than 90 years ago. The elegant swing lounger is reminiscent of a modern rocker chair. The elegant rest furniture is made for invigorating relaxation breaks and leisurely reading sessions, made of a bent tubular steel frame and high-quality leather upholstery. Sturdy leather straps connect the quilted padding surface with the solid steel frame and provide a very relaxed resting position by gently yielding.
Mies Van Der Rohe for Knoll International 241 LS Bauhaus
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #81182
|Dimensions||61 × 120 × 90 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.