This Minimalist sofa is made from two teak boards on solid beech wood legs. The cushions are removable and are zipped. Midcentury Swedish Sofa by Gustaf Hiort Af Ornäs, 1950s.
Midcentury Swedish Teak and Beechwood Sofa or Daybed by Gustaf Hiort Af Ornäs
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This Minimalist sofa is made from two teak boards on solid beech wood legs. The cushions are removable and are zipped.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||74 × 170 × 68 cm|
|Location of item||Latvia|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.