This beautiful Sofa was designed by Antonio Citterio and Paolo Nava for B&B Italia, Italy in 1979. It is called “Diesis”. It is his quality made and a lot of handcrafting skills are brought into it. It has become a landmark in the history of design. This is the desirable long three-seat version with a rare one cushion instead of three. The fabric is also very special and custom made. Executed in polished aluminum with brown / cognac leather arms and back. Marked with a label by the manufacturer.
Midcentury Sofa by Antonio Citterio and Paolo Nava, Model Diesis for B&B
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Berlin (10965)
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #77662
|Dimensions||95 × 280 × 84 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: MOBEL VON WERT
- Vendor: Felix Bachmann
- Address: Fidicinstraße 27