This 1960’s dining table is made of solid Ash with a beautiful grain, tapering slender table legs and a black opaxite glass tabletop. This piece has delicate detail;, elegantly curved corners and a shiny black glass tabletop contrasting beautifully with the colour and patina of the Ash wood. The Coffee Table is in great original condition with only some minor wear on the glass surface.
Mid Century Ash Coffee Table with Black Opaxite Glass Tabletop
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This 1960’s dining table is made of solid Ash with a beautiful grain, tapering slender table legs and a black opaxite glass tabletop.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||89 × 59 × 60 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.