LCW (Lounge Chair Wood) in plywood with Calico Ash veneer Produced by Herman Miller circa 1950, shortly after taking over the production from Evans Products Company. These chairs retain the 5-2-5 screw arrangement beneath. This was changed by Herman Miller after one year to 4-2-5 screws. Original state and finish. Remains of the rectangular Herman Miller sticker present. Dimensions: Width: 56 cm; Depth: 55 cm; Height: 69 cm; Seat Height: 35 cm. Designer: Charles & Ray Eames Maker: Herman Miller Country of Manufacture: United States
LCW Lounge Chair by Charles & Ray Eames for Herman Miller, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20682
|Dimensions||55 × 56 × 69 cm|
American Design, Mid-Century modern, Modern
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.