Designed by Hans-Jürgen Schöbel for Södahl Design A/S. Made in Denmark. This colorful fish design in oranges and browns is made from 100% jute. The textiles company Södahl was founded in 1963 by artist and designer Schöbel as a vehicle for his own artworks. This wall hangings have become increasingly scarce in recent years, and this is a particularly rare example of the larger abstract works in his range. With original label on the reverse side. It is ready for wall hanging, mounted on its original wooden rods.
Large Danish Wall Hanging by Hans-Jürgen Schöbel for Södahl Design A/S, 1970s
Availability: In stock
Made from 100% jute.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #104731
|Dimensions||1 × 86 × 176 cm|
15, 1076, 1112, 1042, 1115, 1074, 1041, 1045
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.