Elda Chair – Joe Colombo – Edition in black leather, 1963 for Comfort, Italy Joe Colombo designed an enormous number of objects, in only 10 years! including entire residential machines, some of his furniture are still in production, and the old originals are traded like financial investments. His best-known piece is the “elda chair”, named after his wife and designed 1963. the armchair consists of a fiberglass shell standing on a rotatable, invisible base and is upholstered with thick leather beads. This lounge chair convinces by enormous comfort, cosy and absolutely stylish at the same time. An eyecatcher without equal. in a wonderful original condition.
Joe Colombo Rare Elda Lounge Chair for Comfort, Italy, 1963, Black & White
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Berlin (10365)
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #115453
|Dimensions||104 × 78 × 94 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
- Vendor: Elizabeth