Vintage Nesting tables from the Futura-series item nr 571-005 designed by Swedish designer David Rosén, 1953. Made of enamel and oak. Sizes: Table 1: 56,5cmH x 55cmWx 40cmD. Table 2: 52.5cmH x 50cmW x 36.5cmD. Table 3: 48.5 cmH x 45cmW x 30 cmD. Set of rare midcentury nesting tables with an unique table top of drawings by Danish artist Egon Møller-Nielsen. The drawings were made in 1952. A perfect mid-century table set of three sizes made in oak with enamel table tops in light green, dark turquoise and deep red. Good vintage condition. The colors of the plate/surface were in 1953 described in Nordiska Kompaniets (NK) productcatalogue as: Mustard-yellow-black, Dark-blue-black and Red-Black. The mustard color are in reality more pea-green. This model insert table set were one of the most expensive insert tables in 1953 according to the Futura catalogue.
David Rosèn Vintage Futura Insert tables of three pcs 1953, Sweden
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #89779
|Dimensions||40 × 55 × 56 cm|
15, 1059, 1115, 1102
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.