Danish teak wall mirror by mid-century designer Aksel Kjersgaard, Denmark. 1960`s. Marked on the backside with Aksel Kjersgaard and numbered No 142 K. Produced by Odder in Denmark. This mirror is of a great quality in construction and has beautiful details, such as the visable wooden plugs on the edges. Period 1960-1969. Good vintage condition. Height: 104 cm 41 cmL, depth of mirror: 3 cm.
Danish vintage Wallmirror of Teak 142K by Aksel Kjersgaard – Denmark 1960`s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Danish teak wall mirror by mid-century designer Aksel Kjersgaard, Denmark with beautiful details of visable wooden plugs on the edges.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||3 × 41 × 104 cm|
15, 1113, 19, 1081, 1044
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.