Frode Holm, Danish make up chair. Manufactured in circa 1960 with Chr. Linnebergs Møbelfabrik. Teak legs. Completely renovated by craftsman, furniture upholsterer in Denmark. Brand new padding with natural coconut mat. New upholstered in woolen fabric. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Danish make up chair by Frode Holm, 60s, completely reupholstered
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
100 % original Danish design by Frode Holm, completely renovated – reupholstered by craftsman in Denmark.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #111730
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 72 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.