Danish designed armchair. New reupholstered in quality turquoise blue wool fabric. Velour buttons. Completely renovated, reupholstered by professional furniture upholsterer in Denmark. Made by Danish furniture manufacturer in about 1970. The seat with original “Bonell” springs. Beech wood stained mahogany color. Wooden components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Danish designed armchair 70’s, wool, beech, completely renovated – reupholstered
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Danish armchair, 70s, wool fabric, completely renovated, reupholstered in Denmark
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #112075
|Dimensions||74 × 70 × 77 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.