This hand sprung Victorian chaise lounge is a very good looking well-made and exceptionally comfortable piece which still contains the original yet treated horsehair, along with a little foam for that extra comfort. This chaise has been fully restored and taken back to its shell (as you can see below), its feet where then hand dyed, and a Holland & Sherry rich warm brown velvet dressed its frame, its upholstery was then finished with a diamond detail buttoning process. This is fantastic for so many positions in the home and a great conversation item.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Mid-Century Chaise Longue
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #114278
|Dimensions||185 × 70 × 93 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.