Nice and blue ceramic vase by Swedish designer Gunnar Nylund for Rörstrand, Sweden. H: 16,5 cm. 10 cmD. Glazed stonewear. 1960-1969. Signed. Gunnar Nylund was a Swedish ceramic designer born in Paris. Nylund was active at Bing & Grondahl Porcelainsfabrik in Copenhagen and as artistic director of Rörstrand. Gunnar Nylund introduced the label “R” in 1931. Nylund became well-known for his matte field-stained stoneware and for his animal sculptures in stoneware chamotte. He was noted for glazes like “Ox Blood” and its varieties of harpeglass glazes.
Blue vintage vase 16cmH, Gunnar Nylund – Sweden 1960s
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #90701
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.