A beautiful two-seater sofa designed by Grete Jalk and made by Johannes Hansen – Model JH180. Made c.1955 the sofa is the result of the only collaboration between one of Denmark’s most well-known designers and a member of the elite of Danish furniture making. With clean simple lines and beautifully constructed with sprung seating supported by jute webbing. The frame and legs are of solid Beech. Upholstered in the original Teal wool twill fabric, the rear panel has been professionally replaced with a high-quality grey wool fabric in keeping with the original design. In good vintage condition, the sofa shows only minor signs of wear consistent with age and careful use. A rare and elegant piece this lovely example of mid-century furniture design would be at home in any setting.
Beautiful Two Seater Sofa by Grete Jalk
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Two Seater Sofa – Model JH180. Designed by Grete Jalk and made by Johannes Hansen.
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #84752
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.