Decorative belgian art deco cabinet by Emile Cambier, one of the most reputable cabinetmakers in the city of Ath in Belgium. The Cambier brothers were trained in Paris to the art of wood working. The cabinet is composed of an inner part in oak wood – the main frame around it is made of massive mahogany wood. For the rest of the body parts high end combination of exotic woods on the front panels with a geometrical pattern (mahogany, ebony). Rosewood & ivory inlays on the lower rim. Central carved wooden panel with gilded, silvered, and tinted parts – the handles are made of massive copper. Original signed key. Item remains in good, vintage condition with minor wear consistent with age and use, conserving it’s original patina.
Art Deco Cabinet by Emile Cambier, 1930s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #110834
|Dimensions||100 × 45 × 90 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.