Vintage Swedish black leather chaise longue by Tord Bjorklund. Originally retailed through Ikea in the 1970s. Grey tube steel frame base with detachable leather pad. In good vintage conditon, the frame has minimal marks to the paint. The leather is nicely worn and patinated through use over time. Canvas sling to the underside is in good condition with minimal signs of wear. A very good quality and extremely comfortable piece. 150 x 97 x 73 1149 St1149
1970s Swedish Black Leather Chaise Longue By Tord Bjorklund
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Vintage Swedish black leather chaise longue by Tord Bjorklund. Originally retailed through Ikea in the 1970s.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #99044
|Dimensions||180 × 90 × 110 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.