Showing 271–315 of 981 results
This floor lamp out of the spirit of the designer Max Bill is just awesome. For some its reminder of the clouds, for others, it will be the flower or bubbles that float in the air. When night falls and...
Very hard to find in this state, this Hillebrand desk lamp recognizable by its design and its large switch consists of a chrome arc on which hangs a mushroom-shaped metal blind. This lampshade accommodates two light bulbs. It is perfectly...
Beautiful Kalmar frosted glass chandelier made in Austria This suspension designed in the ’60s is simply beautiful. In an entrance or living room, the charm of this model will work every time. The thick glass reminiscent of ice cubes is...
– 1970s, Czechoslovakia – both in perfect condition – Napako (engraved on an iron label) – made of metal and plastic – each lamp has one bulb.
It is one of the indisputable classics of Spanish design.
A very beautiful and elegant modern brass chandelier.
Very rare chandelier.
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s, Kamenický Šenov – molded glass – all in very good condition . suitable in bigger rooms
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s – molded glass – both in very good condition
All in perfect condition.
1970s, Czechoslovakia Commissioned work Six-flaming pendant and wall lamp (can be divided into two) Glass and brass One spare globe Dimension of wall lamp: 54 x 48 x 33 cm.
Beautiful Verona pendant by Svend Middelboe for Nordisk Solar.
Set of two pieces of lamp.
Floor lamp from 1965 with new handmade shades from exotic veneers with high gloss finish. More shades available. Each of three flexible arms has its own switch. New wiring, 220V, three LED bulb.
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Adjustable the height of the light 120 – 170 cm. Wooden Shelves (30 cm) and Base (46cm). Completely new wiring.
Chrome floor lamp, designed by Jindrich Halabala in the 1930s. Chromed steel in good condition with a nice patina. Wooden shelves (35 cm) and base (40cm). Completely new wiring.
- made in Czechoslovakia - manufacturer is Napako - made of brass, fabric, plastic - re-polished - very good original condition however the lamp shades have some spots - fully funktional
The Globe floor lamp was designed by Frank Ligtelijn for Raak in the early 1960s.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, glass – maker Kamenicky Senov – re-polished – dimension of wall lamp: height:26cm, width:40cm, depth:19cm – very good original condition – fully functional
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, glass – very good original condition – fully funktional – re-polished
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of steel, cut glass – original condition – re-polished – fully funktional
Belux Luminaire ball floor lamp designed by Hannes Wettstein, Switzerland 1982. Black painted aluminium and steel featuring a ball joint in the base for great range of motion. Rare top quality lamp in very good condition.
Opaline glass pendant lamp with a beautiful pattern.