Stylish Mid-Century Modern chandelier made in Italy in the Fifties. It's fully restored and rewired, need 8 regular e14 bulbs and works 110-240 volts. The brass maintain a superb vintage look.
A stylish floor lamp made in Italy in the 1950, it's totally restored, teak wood, brass and the white and green glass are in perfect conditions. It works 110-240 volts and needs four regular e14 bulbs. Last two pics show...
Tonello & Montagna Grillo Italian brass floor lamps on sculptural base 1970s, a pair available price for one.
Three white and brown frosted Murano glass wall lights by Mazzega. They are fully restored, work with 110-240 volts and need regular E14 bulbs.
Six Italian turnable wall sconces designed by Gaetano Sciolari. They are in perfect conditions. Brass and optical glasses. Work with both 110 and 220 Volt and need regular e14 bulbs.
Two wall sconces made in Italy in the 1960s, designed by Gaetano Sciolari. Brass is in original patina, optical glasses are in perfect conditions. They work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of metal, glass – fully funktional – original good condition
Mid-Century Modern Italian Chandelier by Oscar Torlasco
Five-light chandelier in the style of Stilnovo
One of the most famous works of Josef Hurka for Napako. Bauhaus period. Sandblasted glass. The lamp holds three Bakelite E27 lamp holders. In very good condition.
XL mushroom table lamp in glass and chrome plated steel Produced by Doria Leuchten - Germany - 1970's Foot in chrome plated steel, lampshade in glass with bubbles Height: 44 cm, diameter: 34 cm
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of opaline glass – re-polished – fully funktional – very good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of glass – re-polished – original condition – fully funktional
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of chromed steel, glass – re-polished – manufacturer elektroinstala Děčín – fully funktional – good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, milk glass – re-polished – fully funktional – original condition”