Fully functional. Brass with costume jewelry decorating. The only once glass piece is partially damaged. Original glass. New cabling. Original bakelite plug. Comes complete with a 50-year switch. E14 bulb. Measures: Lamp: diameter 9 cm, height 12 cm, candlelight: width...
This rotating armchair was made in Czechoslovakia (CSSR) during 1960s. Armchair is in original good condition. On the left side is smaller crack, can be seen on the photo.
Made of solid oakwood with black leather strap in back of chair. Seat and back also of black leather. The table is also made of oakwood, with a diameter of 100cm.
Two design pendant lights from Italy. Designed by Harvey Guzzini.
– 1950s, Czechoslovakia – All in good condition, fringes intact – Also only one piece available – Price is for all – Dimensions: 384 x 104; 160 x 70 (smaller ones).
– Design by Antonín Kybal – Bought in Krásná Jizba (Prag) – Will be professionally cleansed – Rare piece, beautiful combination lines and colors – Double-sided, shorter fringes.
– 1960s; Czechoslovakia – Coming from a midcentury luxury hotel – Material: brass and blown glass circles and glass ball with bubbles – Probably make in Kamenický Šenov or Nový Bor – Good condition with patina – Four bulbs –...
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – Author: René Roubícek (most famous Czech designer) – Producer: Kamenický Šenov – Material: brass (patina) and glass – Unique organic look – Absolutely rare – Only few pieces made – Designed for embassy in London –...
– Designer: Mart Stam – Czechoslovakia – Fy Mücke & Melder – Completely good original condition.
Table lamp designed by Karel Volf or Stepan Tabery.