Rare foldable Z-chair by Erik Magnussen. Produced in the 1960s for Torben Orskov. Has never been in mass production. Curved chrome tubular frame. Seat and backrest in soft beige upholstery. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
|Dimensions||53 × 50 × 75 cm|
Mid-Century-modern, 1960 – 1969, Brown
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Le Cabanon Design
- Vendor: Le Cabanon Design
- Address: 32 Rue Saint-Jacques
This oval-shaped mirror features a teak plywood frame with curved ends. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
This pair of lounge chairs by Jean Michel Wilmotte is in blue leather with front feet mounted on double wheels. The rear legs are mounted on an articulated base. The seat depth is 49 cm.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.