Rare foldable Z-chair by Erik Magnussen. Produced in the 1960s for Torben Orskov. Has never been in mass production. Curved chrome tubular frame. Seat and backrest in soft beige upholstery. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
ZChair by Erik Magnussen for Torben Orskov, 1960s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #21436
|Dimensions||53 × 50 × 75 cm|
Mid-Century-modern, 1960 – 1969, Brown
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Le Cabanon Design
- Vendor: Le Cabanon Design
- Address: 32 Rue Saint-Jacques
Lounge chairs designed by Claudio Salocchi for Sormani. Structure in red-lacquered wood. Two fabric cushions on the seat. This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
This pair of lounge chairs by Jean Michel Wilmotte is in blue leather with front feet mounted on double wheels. The rear legs are mounted on an articulated base. The seat depth is 49 cm.