This large colorful print on canvas of Sonia Delaunay was edited by Jacques Damase in 1992. This post mortem print is a limited edition of 1000 prints. It is number 942.This work is in good overall condition, there are some small spots. Sonia Delaunay (1885 – 1979) was a Ukrainian-born French artist, who spent most of her working life in Paris. Together with her husband Robert Delaunay and others, she cofounded the Orphism Art Movement, noted for its use of strong colors and geometric shapes. Her work extends to painting, textile design and stage set design. She was the first living female artist to have a retrospective exhibition at the Louvre in 1964. Jacques Damase (1948 – 2014) was a famous French editor. He also organized different exhibitions and took care of the work of Sonia Delaunay during the last fifteen years of her life.
XL Print on Canvas of Sonia Delaunay by Jacques Damase, 1992
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This large colorful print on canvas of Sonia Delaunay was edited by Jacques Damase in 1992. This post mortem print is a limited edition of 1000 prints. It is number 942. This work is in good overall condition, there are some small spots.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||143 × 1 × 203 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.