Amazing piece signed A.Ve.M, Arte Vetraria Muranese, the lower body part is of a woman, the top and the head are of a devil. It’s made in Murano and it’s an unique piece.
“Woman Is a Devil”, Murano Glass Sculpture by A.Ve.M, Italy, circa 1960
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #51177
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A stylish set of two brass and light blue velvet armchairs. Brass feet are in original patina. The armchairs has been reupholstered.
Three wall lights made in Italy in the manner of Oscar Torlasco. Brass it’s in original patina, they work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.
Gio Ponti style Italian armchair, recently upholstered in pink velvet, brass feet are in original patina.
This is a Space Age three lights chandelier in chrome, steel and heavy glass, made by Fontana Arte. There is only one chip in the upper part of a smoked glass as shown in a photo. It works with both...