With model 416, Wim Rietveld and Andre Cordemeyer introduced a new material at the Gispen factory: polyester. A revolution in Dutch design, which became clear at the presentation of the chair. The chair is made in one piece of polyester, consolidated with glass fibers.
Wim Rietveld lounge chair 416
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Rheezerveen (7797 HH)
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||74 × 70 × 74 cm|
1950 – 1959
Composite & Engineered Materials, Metal
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Destijds Design
- Vendor: Destijds Design
- Address: 38A Elfde Wijk
7797 HH Rheezerveen