This set of 5 stackable Wilkhahn chairs was designed by Georg Leowald in the 60s for Wilkhahn. The chairs, coming in a fantastic blue color with the letters FW on th back of the backrest, come from a German fire department and show proudly the signs of their life. Great patina and ubercool appearance. One of their kind. 4 of the chairs are without , one with rare armrest. More then 100 years ago Wilkhahn was founded by Friedrich Hahne and Christian Wilkening as stool factory. In 1946 the get in touch with the Deutsche Werkstätten and designers as Georg Leowald and Herbert Hirche who work in the tradition of the Bauhaus. Since then Wilkhahn is the German premium manufacturer for office furniture.
Wilkhahn Set of 5 stackable chairs by Georg Leowald
Availability: In stock
Ubercool set of 5 blue Wilkhahn chairs from the 60s coming from a German Fire Department
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #108879
|Dimensions||50 × 52 × 77 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.