Set of 4 stackable Wilkhahn Fiberglas chairs designed by Georg Leowald in the 60s for Wilkhahn. The chairs, come in a beige/white color. Some patina on the seatshells, excellent chrome base. These chairs have a very solid construction with metal inlays. The chairs are stackable and can be connected to each other on the sides. More then 100 years ago Wilkhahn was founded by Friedrich Hahne and Christian Wilkening as stool factory. In 1946 the get in touch with the Deutsche Werkstätten and designers as Georg Leowald and Herbert Hirche who work in the tradition of the Bauhaus. Since then Wilkhahn is the German premium manufacturer for office furniture.
Wilkhahn set of 4 stackable fiberglas chairs by Georg Leowald
Availability: In stock
Set of 4 fiberglas chairs by Georg Leowald for Wilkhahn
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #109087
|Dimensions||48 × 56 × 80 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.