More then 100 years ago Wilkhahn was founded by Friedrich Hahne and Christian Wilkening as stool factory. In 1946 the get in touch with the Deutsche Werkstätten and designers as Georg Leowald and Herbert Hirche who work in the tradition of the Bauhaus. Since then Wilkhahn is the German premium manufacturer for office furniture. The Wilkhahn O Line was designed by Herbert Ohl in 1982. This Lounge chair in Chrome and a black mesh covering offers great seating comfort in a first class designer chair. The mesh covering is in perfect condition, the chrome shows some little marks on the backside and the base of the chair.
Wilkhahn O Line Lounge Chair
Availability: In stock
Wilkhahn O Line Lounge Chair, 80s modern design
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #100391
|Dimensions||66 × 58 × 69 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.