This knitwear shelve was manufactured for a Rodier store in the 1970s. Rodier was a French firm which manufactured and retailed knitwear. Most of the knitwear was displayed in flat packs so the shelve needed only to be as wide as a folded shirt. Architect and designer Valeric Doubroucinskis was in charge of all Rodier shop designs and created this unit. The units were made in white or red lacquered fiberglass with five or six shelves. This white shelf is in good authentic condition, with normal signs of age and use.
White Totem Shelf by Valeric Doubroucinskis for Rodier, 1973
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Availability: In stock
This knitwear shelve was manufactured for a Rodier store in the 1970s.
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #60192
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat
|Location of item||Belgium|