The Throw-Away sofa was designed by Willie Landels for Zanotta in 1965. Throw-Away is the first sofa completely made from expanded polyurethane, structureless and industrially made. This white vinyl 2-seater Throw-Away is an early production of the 1960s. It is a minimalist design but very comfortable. This sofa is in good vintage condition. The foam is still very good, the vinyl has normal signs of age and use and is a little discolored.
White Throw-Away Sofa by Willie Landels for Zanotta, 1965
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
The Throw-Away sofa was designed by Willie Landels for Zanotta in 1965.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||150 × 77 × 56 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat