Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957. It was published by Louis Poulsen. The metal shade is white lacquered. A white lacquered inner shade diffuses the light upwards and downwards, so this pendant lamp is very suitable above a table and it creates also a beautiful light effect on the ceiling.This pendant lamp is in very good condition, it is re-laquered. The lamp needs 4 light bulbs.
White AJ Royal Pendant Lamp by Arne Jacobsen for Louis Poulsen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957. It was published by Louis Poulsen.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat