Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957. It was published by Louis Poulsen. The metal shade is white lacquered. A white lacquered inner shade diffuses the light upwards and downwards, so this pendant lamp is very suitable above a table and it creates also a beautiful light effect on the ceiling.This pendant lamp is in very good condition, it is re-laquered. The lamp needs 4 light bulbs.
White AJ Royal Pendant Lamp by Arne Jacobsen for Louis Poulsen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Arne Jacobsen designed the AJ Royal pendant lamp for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1957. It was published by Louis Poulsen.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat