Highly wanted industrial stacking chairs by Pagholz.Galvanitas, designed in the manner of famous industrial designs by Wim Rietveld, Jean Prouve and Friso Kramer (‘pyramid’ or ‘compass’ base principal ). These Sculptural chairs are made for optimal comfort and heavy duty; the pagwood seating parts are made of a high density veneer / resin composite and are shock-, scratch-, break- and weather-resistant, and even resistant to burning cigarettes. The frames are not made of tubular construction, as in most similar designs of this period, but folded sheet metal, ending in rubber feet. Very solid, and a revolutionary design from the 1960’s. The clever design of the chairs’ legs makes it possible to create a bench in just a few seconds, just by putting one leg on the other, which will fit in each other. The metal frames are Black, the shells have a beautiful Wenge wood grain structure. All chairs in solid, great vintage condition.
Wengé Stackable Pagholz Galvanitas S22 Industrial Diner Chairs, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #31265
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.