“Wassily” armchair in black leather – Model B3; Designed by Marcel Breuer, produced by Gavina (predecessor of Knoll) – Italy – 1960’s. Base in chrome-plated tubular steel, armrests, backrest and seat in black leather. Height: 73 cm, lenght: 78 cm, width: 65 cm, seat height: 44 cm
“Wassily” armchair in black leather – B3 – Marcel Breuer – Gavina – 1960’s468
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
“Wassily” armchair in black leather, model B3, designed by Marcel Breuer, produced by Gavina – Italy – 1960’s
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #64728
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Mid-century expresso machine - COMOCAFE. Produced by Conti - France - 1960's
Dining table in rosewood with integrated extension leaves - Denmark - 1960's
Freestanding bar in rosewood, produced by Dyrlund - Denmark - 1960's