The very light and chic design of this chair is highlighted through the light brown neck leather of the seat and the polished aluminum. This rare chair was designed in the 70s by Bernd Münzebrock for Knoll and shows signs of use and patina consistent to age and use. The chair swivels 360º. The seat height is not adjustable as the hydraulic is out of work. The chair has a Walter Knoll label. The family company Wilhem Knoll was founded in 1865 manufacturing outstanding leather furniture. In 1925 Walter Knoll was part of the avantgarde and his company one of the view concentrating on Bauhaus designs.
Walter Knoll office desk chair by Bernd Münzebrock
Availability: In stock
Knoll office chair brown leather by Münzebrock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #110484
|Dimensions||51 × 62 × 107 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.