This pair of wall lights from an apartment in the Ski Resort Les Arcs were designed by Charlotte Perriand. She started working in 1967 on the project and created most of the furniture used in the apartments of the ski station. The lamps were produced by Honsel in Germany during the 1970s. They are to be used with a mirror head bulb. Dimensions: Height: 11 cm Diameter: 50
Vintage Wall Lights by Charlotte Perriand for Honsel/Set of 2
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20779
|Dimensions||50 × 11 cm|
Vintage, 1970 – 1979, Grey
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.