This wall light from an apartment in the Ski Resort Les Arcs were designed by Charlotte Perriand. She started working in 1967 on the project and created most of the furniture used in the apartments of the ski station. The lamps were produced by Honsel in Germany during the 1970s. The wall light is to be used with a mirror head bulb. Dimensions: height: 11 cm; diameter: 35 cm.
Vintage Wall Light by Charlotte Perriand for Honsel
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20765
|Dimensions||35 × 11 cm|
Minimalist, Modern, Vintage
1970 – 1979
Lighting & Electrical, Metal
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.