– Relaxed leather swivel chair and matching ottoman – Made in Denmark in the 1970s – Black leather and light wood – Adjustable due to its piston system.
Vintage Swivel Chair and Ottoman from Unico
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42137
|Dimensions||73 × 72 × 101 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Vintage furniture set of three chairs. Painted red wood chairs and table with oriental figural motif on the backrests. Maker’s Label reads: Louis Rastetter & Sons, The Solid Kumfort, Fort Wayne, Ind. USA, circa 1920s.
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).