– Relaxed leather swivel chair and matching ottoman – Made in Denmark in the 1970s – Black leather and light wood – Adjustable due to its piston system.
- You cannot add "Charles Eames Lounge Chair, Vitra" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Vintage Swivel Chair and Ottoman from Unico
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42137
|Dimensions||73 × 72 × 101 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Vintage furniture set of three chairs. Painted red wood chairs and table with oriental figural motif on the backrests. Maker’s Label reads: Louis Rastetter & Sons, The Solid Kumfort, Fort Wayne, Ind. USA, circa 1920s.
A set of four 1970s teak and upholstered midcentury dining chairs.
A coffee table designed by E.W. Bach for Toften Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s. This piece is made out of teak and the shelves and drawers open on both sides. This piece has carved drawer pulls and a unique...
This teak sideboard with bookcase was designed by Robert Heritage for Beaver and Tapley. It has double sliding doors on the bottom and glass double sliding doors and a single adjustable shelf on top.