Classic Poulsen pH5 pendant, in nice vintage condition. This violet color / mat finish is not in production anymore. Design in 1958 by Poul Henningsen. Produced by Louis Poulsen, Denmark. 50cm diameter. 25cm height.
Vintage pH5 violet pendants Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen, pair
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25660
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Herman Miller DCM First generation chair 1953-1954. Solid plain metal frame with domes of silence glides, specific for the early chairs. Seat and back re-veneered in Ash wood. Seat height 41-45cm.
Pair of pendant lamps Medio, copper finish. Design Jo Hammerborg for Fog&Morup Denmark in the sixties. Dimensions: height 17cm; diameter 31cm; cable 85cm. Nice vintage state, one bump and a few small scratches, see pictures. General impression is fine.