Classic Poulsen pH5 pendant, in nice vintage condition. This violet color / mat finish is not in production anymore. Design in 1958 by Poul Henningsen. Produced by Louis Poulsen, Denmark. 50cm diameter. 25cm height.
Vintage pH5 violet pendants Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen, pair
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25660
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
This pair of pendant lamps was designed by Hans Due and is from the Optima series. The lamps were produced by Fog and Mørup and are in original condition. Dimensions: height 15cm, diameter 20cm.
Lounge Chair Herman Miller 670 & Ottoman 671First Generation chair manufactured between 1957 -1960 Brazilian Rosewood veneer After several years of development by Ray & Charles Eames, the Herman Miller lounge chair went into production in 1956. This particular example...