Classic Poulsen pH5 pendant, in nice vintage condition. This violet color / mat finish is not in production anymore. Design in 1958 by Poul Henningsen. Produced by Louis Poulsen, Denmark. 50cm diameter. 25cm height.
Vintage pH5 violet pendants Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen, pair
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25660
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
This Charlotte Perriand N°17 stool was designed between 1933-1939 and produced circa 1947-1952. It was manufactured by L’Equipement de la Maison in Grenoble, France. It is made of solid pine with a straw seat.
A mid-century DCW chair (DCW = Dining Chair Wood)- In Calico Ash veneer, very nice veneer drawing on the seat – Produced by Herman Miller circa 1950 shortly after taking over the production from Evans Products Company – The chair...