Classic Poulsen pH5 pendant, in nice vintage condition. This violet color / mat finish is not in production anymore. Design in 1958 by Poul Henningsen. Produced by Louis Poulsen, Denmark. 50cm diameter. 25cm height.
Vintage pH5 violet pendants Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen, pair
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25660
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
DSR side chair from Herman Miller, designed by Charles & Ray Eames.Features the original 70s shell. Beautiful patina with nice fibers. No cracks or deep scratches. Black shell on an Eiffel base.
This pair of wall lights from an apartment in the Ski Resort Les Arcs were designed by Charlotte Perriand. She started working in 1967 on the project and created most of the furniture used in the apartments of the ski...