Classic Poulsen pH5 pendant, in nice vintage condition. This violet color / mat finish is not in production anymore. Design in 1958 by Poul Henningsen. Produced by Louis Poulsen, Denmark. 50cm diameter. 25cm height.
Vintage pH5 violet pendants Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen, pair
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25660
1950 – 1959
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
DSR side chair from Herman Miller, designed by Charles & Ray Eames.Features the original 70s shell. Beautiful patina with nice fibers. No cracks or deep scratches. Black shell on an Eiffel base.
This LAX armchair by Charles and Ray Eames is in an ocher colour on an original lounge height X-base. This second generation armchair was manufactured by Zenith Plastic Co. between 1953 and 1957. It is recognisable by the bigger rubber...
Grand Prix chairs, design by Arne Jacobsen in 1957. At the Triennale of Milano in 1957, these chairs won the Grand Prix. Upholstered in black leather. Probably from the 1980s. Very nice state, foam and leather soft and in excellent...