Rare modern pendant from the ’30s, Bag Turgi. Rare pendant produced in 1930 by the famous Swiss lighting manufacturer Bag Turgi. Bag Turgi is now a reference amongst collectors for high end 20th-century design lamps. The pendant shows many Bauhaus and modernist Art Deco characteristics typical for the ’30s. Pendant made of a white opaline glass globe with a cream enameled metal shade fixed to a nickeled metal rod. With original tag. This model is no longer in production.Size: ø 60 cm, H: 70 cm
vintage pendant from the 30’s | Bag Turgi
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Lausanne (1005)
Pendant made of a white opaline glass globe with a cream enameled metal shade fixed to a nickeled metal rod. With original tag. This model is no longer in production. In very good condition with patina. Size: ø 60 cm, H: 70 cm
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 70 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Kissthedesign
- Vendor: Kissthedesign
- Address: 4 Avenue de Rumine