Vintage Panthella table lamp, white Brand: Louis Poulsen (designed by Verner Panton in 1971) Measurements: diameter 50 x 70 cm (height) Condition: beautiful vintage condition great, timeless shape Danish design classic, the Panthella table lamp designed by Verner Panton for Louis Poulsen. This lamp is the first model (23430) with the switch in the base, made in the early 1970s. This Panthella design lamp from Denmark is in a beautiful vintage condition. No damage on the shade. Minimal superficial scratches on the base, only visible if you look up close. Minimal discolouration in the bottom part!
Vintage Panthella table lamp by Verner Panton for Louis Poulsen
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #26605
|Dimensions||50 × 70 cm|
Iconic Design, Minimalist, Modern
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.