A sprung cushion ottoman produced by GETAMA, Denmark. The ottoman compliments the GE-240 and GE-260 lounge chairs.
Vintage Ottoman by Hans Wegner for GETAMA, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41797
|Dimensions||47 × 60 × 48 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
– Reupholstered swivel lounge chair – Mounted on a four star chromed pedestal on wheels – Upholstered in 100% pure new wool. Mid grey handwoven fabric, comprised of three shades of grey. Handwoven in London.
A rosewood sideboard featuring 2 drawers and 2 doors with inlayed handles.