Original swan chair from 02/65. Lots of wear and tear. Crushing foam. Designed by Arne Jacobsen and manufactured by Fritz Hansen, Denmark. www.reModern.dk
Vintage leather swan chair by Arne Jacobsen, DK.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19776
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: ReModern
- Vendor: reModern.dk
- Address: 6, 5tv Ravnsborggade
Set of 4 side chairs in rosewood and original fabric that needs to be changed due to LOTS OF WEAR AND SPOTS. Designed by Rosengren Hansen and manufactured by Brande Møbelindustri, Denmark. www.reModern.dk
Rare dining set with bench and table in shaker style and 3 arm chairs, model J64 designed by Ejvind Johansson and manufactured by FDB Møbler in the 1960s.
Low sideboard, Model 66 without original legs. Designed by Ib Kofod-Larsen and manufactured by Faarup Møbelfabrik, Denmark. Minor wear and damages. DIMENSIONS: W. 230 cm. H. 74 cm. D. 50 cm. www.reModern.dk