This vintage Chiavari chair was manufactured in Italy during the 1960s. It is made of solid brass and was reupholstered with new turquoise velvet fabric. It has a decorative, high back, in a neoclassical style. The seat can be removed and is screwed in the four corners of the frame underneath.
Vintage Italian Chiavari Chair with High Back, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This vintage Chiavari chair was manufactured in Italy during the 1960s.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #68915
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.