A grey industrial pendant light, which features a cutout design and white livery.
Vintage Industrial Grey Enamel Pendant Light, 1950s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41844
|Dimensions||46 × 46 × 30 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A set of four 1970s teak and upholstered midcentury dining chairs.
This pair of purple model PH5 pendant lights were produced by Louis Poulsen and designed by Poul Henningsen in the 1950s.
A 1970s glass and copper pendant light. The light hangs from a black wire and features a wooden square shape at the top. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug type – UK Plug...
This teak sideboard with bookcase was designed by Robert Heritage for Beaver and Tapley. It has double sliding doors on the bottom and glass double sliding doors and a single adjustable shelf on top.