The “Guldpendel” pendant was designed by Vilhelm Lauritzen in 1955 for Louis Poulsen in Denmark. Vilhelm Lauritzen was a leading Danish modernist architect. Lauritzen also designed furniture, often in connection with his buildings. Oxidation traces and derided hump. Remains sticker. Designer:Vilhelm Lauritzen. Maker: Louis Poulsen. Height: 37cm Diameter: 17cm Color: gold, black
Vintage Guldpendel Brass Pendants by Vilhelm Lauritzen for Louis Poulsen, Set of 2
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Forest (1190)
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #30821
Mid-Century modern, Scandinavian, Vintage
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem