This lounge chair was designed by Augusto Bozzi for Fratelli Saporiti in Italy during the 1950s. The base is made of lacquered metal with brass feet and details. The chair has a beautiful shape.
Vintage Grey Lounge Chair by Augusto Bozzi for Fratelli Saporiti
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42631
|Dimensions||90 × 95 × 100 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Large dining table in Walnut veneer designed by Silvio Coppola for Bernini, Italy, 1964. The table features a removable central tray originally designed to insert four white ceramic bowls. The table would also be suitable to be used as a...
Midcentury "Eye" dining chairs designed by Ejvind A Johansson for Ivan Gern Mobelfabrik, Denmark. Model #84 features a dramatic curved back in the form of an Eye, which is hand-sculpted to join the back, then doweled in the front.