This lounge chair was designed by Augusto Bozzi for Fratelli Saporiti in Italy during the 1950s. The base is made of lacquered metal with brass feet and details. The chair has a beautiful shape.
Vintage Grey Lounge Chair by Augusto Bozzi for Fratelli Saporiti
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42631
|Dimensions||90 × 95 × 100 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This bowl was designed by Nils Kähler and produced by HA Kähler in Denmark in the 1960s. It is signed and numbered underneath. The bowl is made of stoneware and has a turquoise glazed ceramic finishing.
Table and three chairs “Dark Horse” by Rud Thygesen & Johnny Sorensen, produced by Botium, Denmark, circa 1989.The legs are coated with black PVC and the seat is covered with blue fabric. A paper label is under table. Literature: Das...